Dengue Fever Symptoms:
Dengue Fever Diagnosis and Pathological Tests:
1. Dengue NS1 antigen test:
2. Dengue IgG and IgM:
Dengue IgG and IgM test should be done in the 5th or 6th day of fever.
3. CBC, LFT, ECG, X-RAY of Chest:
If Dengue is confirmed then CBC test should be done in medical supervisions. If your doctor suggests you for LFT (Liver Function Test), ECG, X-RAY of the chest and other clinical tests, just do it immediately because, from Dengue shock syndrome or expanded dengue syndrome, develops organ failure easily.
Nowadays, dengue comes with new features like multi-organ failure such as liver failure, kidney failure, pleural effusion, Acute Respiratory Syndrome and other neurological syndromes.
4. Haematological Tests:
If the patient has gone to shock then Haematological test should be done in every hour. These are mentioned in the National Guideline for Dengue 2018.
Complications of Dengue Fever:
In the year 2020 Dengue came with new complications such as-
1. Multiple organ failure like liver failure, kidney failure etc.
2. Pleural effusion.
3. Acute Respiratory Syndrome.
4. Neurological Syndrome.
If Dengue is not properly diagnosed or treated then these complications may arise. So proper treatment is needed. If you are suffering from fever then don’t waste your time. Go to the nearby hospital for a check-up. If your doctor advised you for some clinical or pathological tests, just do it immediately. Only then you can survive.
1. Easily digested foods should be taken.
2. Take proper rest.
3. Chill cold food substances should be avoided.
4. The patient should intake those foods to increase platelet count.
5. Boil Papaya leaves in water and drink the solution.
6. Drink Milk with sugar.
7. You may keep hotchpotch in your diet.
8. Drink tea made of basil leaves, ginger and lemon in every 2 hours interval.
9. Take 10-15 Basil leaf and 10-15 gm coriander powder and boil in 1 litre of water for 10 minutes. When it comes in normal temperature, drink it in 3-4 hours interval.
10. In this fever, you should avoid oily and spicy foods.
Dengue Prevention in Ayurveda:
You must follow the prevention measures as described below.
1. Always use mosquito net in window and doors.
2. At night use a mosquito net over your bed.
3. Do not allow water to accumulate around the house because Aedes mosquito lays eggs in clear water.
4. Keep it clean around the house.
5. Always cover your body by wearing a full sleeve shirt, full pant, socks and shoe.
You have to careful all the time. Caution should also be exercised in patients with dengue virus.
My goal and purpose are to make each person aware of dengue virus. Be healthy yourself and help others stay healthy.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult an Ayurvedic Doctor for more information.